MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO, KEITH SCOTT
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve and the country reacts to the current situation we believe it is essential to provide regular communications to our business partners.
Safety is our priority
As a business we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have precautions in place to protect both our staff, our subcontractors, and our clients. These precautionary measures include the following:
- Our staff will not be engaging in unnecessary or risky business or personal travel
- Self-quarantine is a requirement for our staff and subcontractors if any of the following is true:
- You are showing any signs of sickness.
- You have a temperature greater than 100, severe cough, shortness of breath (including apparent symptoms).
- You or anyone you live with have traveled to any of the Level Three countries within the last 14 days.
- You or anyone you live with have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency.
- You or anyone you’ve been in contact with have been diagnosed or tested positive for COVID-19.
As circumstances evolve, we will be adapting our precautionary policies and practices.
Our customers are vital to the success of our business, so too is our commitment to health and safety. We are confident in our ability to creatively address challenges and plan to continue to operate and deliver on client priorities. As part of this process we are proactively communicating to our clients on an individual basis. Currently, we are not seeing any disruptions to supply chains or material deliveries. However, will keep all clients updated on any required modifications to project timelines or anticipated delays and impacting factors specific to their projects.
I want to extend our sincere thanks to PEC customers, vendors, subcontractors and employees for their ongoing support and dedication during this challenging time.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to your PEC Sales representative or Project Manager.
Keith Scott| CEO
PEC (Pacific Energy Concepts)