Commercial lighting energy audits for Texas businesses
Tap into the expertise of a PEC Sales Engineer to conduct a comprehensive energy assessment of your current lighting:
- Gather precise light levels, foot candles, and fixture counts to establish an energy baseline.
- Learn key areas of inefficient energy usage within your operations.
- Receive multiple options for LED retrofit solutions to optimize lighting for your business needs, while improving your overall energy efficiency.
How much energy does your lighting system waste? What could an LED retrofit save you annually? How can you improve the operational performance of your facility?
When answering these questions, guesswork is futile. Real efficiency improvements require a thorough measurement of your current and potential systems.
That’s why PEC has made energy audits an essential part of our proprietary approach to designing customized lighting solutions, so that you can optimize lighting where you need it, and not where you don’t.
- Pre-Audit Call: Once requesting an audit, you will first connect virtually with a PEC Sales Engineer to briefly discuss your business, current challenges, and project goals to see if our services are a good fit for you!
- On-site Energy Audit: We will conduct a complimentary on-site energy assessment of your facility to understand your current lighting system. We will gather precise light levels, foot candles, and fixture accounts to establish an energy baseline.
- Efficiency Design: Following the energy audit, we’ll work with you to understand exactly how to provide the lighting system you need for your operations, maximize efficiency, and develop a selection of potential LED retrofit solutions for review.
- End-to-end Project Management: Once deciding on a design option and agreeing to scope of work, PEC will handle the entire project implementation — from material procurement, through installation and post-installation support.
- Incentive Research through California Utility Providers: Our in-house energy incentives team will also maximize and secure all available incentives helping you fund your project and ensuring you don’t leave any money on the table.