This position is responsible for supporting existing supplier relationships and coordinating project activities as directed by the Project Support Team.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and pricing, obtains recommendations from suppliers for substitute items, and approvals from requisitioning department.
- Keeps project management team informed of order and warranty status and any issues which may arise.
- Generate Project Management deliverables for all projects and customers.
- Oversee all material ordering which include:
- Generating purchase orders and then forwarding orders to suppliers.
- Verifying receipt of items ordered, compared to items received, and resolves any errors in shipments.
- Proactively monitoring and tracking existing orders by maintaining worksheets and following up with suppliers.
- Support Project Management deliverables which include:
- Generating and editing project maps.
- Generating and editing customer O&M packets.
- Collecting and saving product cut sheets, installation guides, and other necessary documentation.
- Assisting with processing, tracking, and coordinating materials.
- Assisting with manufacturer warranty and freight claims.
- Assist in subcontractor management which include:
- Maintaining subcontractor files and directory to ensure all required documentation is up to date.
- Prepares and reviews subcontract packet including labor sheet, subcontract, and purchase order.
- Ensures subcontracts are signed and returned in a timely manner from the subcontractors.
- Managing PECs Subcontractor Directory.
- Assisting with hiring photographers or drone pilots to capture images and videos for Case Studies.
- Provide administrative assistance to Project Managers, as needed.
- Receive and inventory shipments to PEC and assists with other general warehouse organization.
- Interact with others in a positive manner and demonstrates a high level of integrity.
- Meets work deadlines and engages in appropriate work-related tasks without being prompted.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education & Experience
Associates Degree from two-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Has advanced basic computer job skills including logging on to systems, ability to communicate by email, ability to compose documents, enter database information, create presentations, download forms, and preserve/backup important data.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move ten to twenty-five pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.