Calling all MSCI Members! You are invited to attend our free upcoming webinar with PEC this Valentine’s Day:
Safer, Brighter, Cleaner: Understanding the Business Impact of an LED Retrofit in Steel Service Centers and Mills
- Date: February 14th, 2022
- Time: 11:00am – 11:45am CST
- Location: Zoom (link received upon registration)
*must be an MSCI member and have access to your MSCI login to register
For Service Centers and Mills, lighting systems continue to play a critical role in the success of the business, impacting energy spend, emission output, employee safety, and employee productivity.
Is an LED retrofit the right capital investment for your business?
This webinar will discuss:
- Common challenges with lighting in Service Centers and Mills
- Key advantages of LED vs older technologies (like fluorescent or incandescent)
- How fixtures, optics, and control systems each contribute to efficiency and performance
- How lighting help you hit important goals like safety, ESG, and more
- Determining project ROI, payback, and investment decision
This session is ideal for those who have roles in facility management, energy management, and health & safety.
This session will be led by experts in energy efficiency Elias Gaynor and Jason Sotira of PEC, who will educate attendees on the key metrics and considerations to make an informed investment decision for a lighting upgrade.